Central University Admission Form 2021/2022
Hello everyone, you’re welcome to my page. If you were searching for Central University Admission Form online, you are in good place.
This article would certainly answer to all the questions that have been bothering you.
By the way, before we begin I would like to inform you that the CU Official website is central.edu.gh
So sit tight and get acquainted with all the answers on this page.
This page would answer to FAQs such as:-
• Is Central University Admission Form still available?
• When is the Central University Admission Form 2021 out?
• How to Apply Online into Central University.
• When is the Deadline for Central University Admission Form
I’ll advise you to read this guide carefully so you don’t mix up things.
Let’s begin the tour.
About Central University
The Central University was founded by the International Central Gospel Church in Accra, Ghana. It started off as a pastoral training institute in 1988. In June 1991, it was known as the Central Bible College.
Programmes offered in Central University
- FACULTY OF LAW
- Bachelor of Laws
2. FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Bachelor of Arts in Environment and Development Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
- Bachelor of Arts in French
3. CENTRAL BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Bachelor of Science in Management Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with options in:
- Human Resource Management and
4. SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
- Doctor of Pharmacy
5. SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Planning
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate
6. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
7. SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistantship
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
Is the Central University Admission Form Available?
The CENTRAL UNIVERSITY Admission Form for 2021 is not available yet. Once it is announced officially we would update this page.
Continue browsing this very page to see if we’ve updated this page or you check the official UC website.
Better still you subscribe to our page for more information on UC Admission Form 2021. Get notified right at your inbox.
While you are waiting for the form to be out you can check how to apply below.
How to Apply For Central University
Applicants may also apply online by clicking http://online.central.edu.gh to buy an E-voucher for GH100.00 (for Ghanaian applicants) or the cedi equivalent of US 100.00 (for foreign applicants) at Ecobank branches. Use the PIN and SERIAL NUMBER on the E-voucher to apply online at apply.central.edu.gh. VISA branded cards and MTN Mobile Money can also be used to purchase E-vouchers online.
APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO
- Upload their 2 passport size photographs, certificates/ Results slips
All Online applicants are required to present original copies of their supporting documents to the Admissions office before semester registration will be allowed.
Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before finally submitting their online applications.
A FORM ONCE SUBMITTED CAN ONLY BE VIEWED BUT CANNOT BE EDITED.
To Apply Offline (Paper Application)
- Paper Application forms can be obtained for GHC100.00 (Undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) for Ghanaian applicants) and the cedi equivalent of USD 100.00 (Undergraduate and Graduate) (for foreign applicants) through the following:
- By Banker’s Draft (in favour of Central University) from the Finance Office at the Mataheko and Kumasi campuses of the university, or from the permanent campus at Miotso, off the Accra-Aflao Road.
- Ecobank, Zenith Bank and GCB Bank branches nationwide and from the 170 Ghana post office branches across the country.
- Applicants would have to pay GHC 100 for Ghanaian (undergraduate) and GHC120 (Graduate) (for Ghanaian applicants) or cedi equivalent of USD100 for foreign applicants, paid at the time of submission.
An applicant must submit the following at the time of application directly to the University:
- A completed Application Form
- An official Results Slip/Certificate
- Transcripts from previous Universities (where applicable). Such transcripts should be sent directly to the Admissions Officer. It is the responsibility of the applicant to arrange for transcript(s) and /or transfer form to be mailed and to ensure that they arrive promptly. Hand delivered transcript(s) are not acceptable.
The completed paper application documents along with photographs, transcripts and certificates/results slips must be submitted to:
The Admissions Officer
(Off the Accra-Aflao Road)
P.O.Box 2305, Community
For further clarifications kindly call our Admissions Hotline: +233 303 318583 or email:email@example.com